Spring Has Sprung!

|
Spring is here, my loves.  Indeed it is.

And I have found a new love for all my spring indulgences: Anthropologie.

Okay, so I love me some Anthro any time of year but their spring kitchen line has me giddy, or rather, fawning and antsy for warm weather, pastels, and floral bloomery.

Come on, everyone loves these things.  Right?  That's what I thought.

Don't argue.

Here are some of the things I could certainly use:

Now how insanely adorable is this recipe book?!


Absolutely lovely apron:


Pretty pastel measuring cups:

And measuring spoons to match!


Beautifully bloomy pot holders:


Flowery trellis butter dish:


Perfectly petite teacups:


Tweety terrific tea towels!:


Adorably chic water pitcher.  



I have a minor fetish with water pitchers.
And ramekins. 

But ramekins are a whole other post in-and-of-themselves.
I just love them.
LOVE them.

Okay, enough.

What has sparked your spring-y mood lately?

Oh..and random, I also recently read this:



OH my.  Please just read it.
Devour it.
The flowery and bloomy diction, the brooding imagery,
the chilling setting, it's all very dark-and-dreamy.

Love me some Du Maurier.
Love me some Spring!

What do YOU love?
Please share.

1 comments:

Alli said...

Kudos on all that alliteration, Abbie!

Post a Comment